Saturday 6 August 2016

Knowing We'll Never Grow Up


Knowing We'll Never Grow Up were a five-piece screamo/emo band from Salt Lake City, Utah that were around from 2011 to 2013. This is for fans of skramz with that clean, midwestern emo-sounding guitar work, on top of the high-pitched screaming. They're pretty comparable to bands like Merchant Ships and Age Sixteen, so if you're into those you'll definitely take a liking to Knowing We'll Never Grow Up. That's about it, really. They only ever put two things out, a full-length and a split with another great band I'd suggest checking out, Treehouse. Enjoy.

1. Take My Hand, And Let's Walk Through An Open Field During A Thunder Storm
2. Untitled
3. Assisted Suicide (Bangarang)
4. I Majored In Philosophy And All I Got Was This Stupid T-Shirt
5. Boy, Am I Lost...
6. Masturbate To Heartache
7. Aokigahara Forest
8. So He Sank Into The West As The Mountains Began To Eat Him
9. Don't Forget Projectile Weapons
10. Roughly 67 Miles To Freedom (Vertically)

1. Knowing We'll Never Grow Up - Dani, You Have Cancer.
2. Knowing We'll Never Grow Up - Richard Dawkins Will Stab You In The Fucking Head/666satan666
3. Knowing We'll Never Grow Up - To Elude Life (Kick The Chair)
4. Treehouse - The Thanatron Is For Lovers
5. Treehouse - Varg Vikernes Will Stab You In The Fucking Head
6. Treehouse - Ankles x Sleep

4 comments:

  1. links aren't hyperlinks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe their bandcamp is name your own price, so just go there. Its where I got my copies a few month ago.

      Delete
    2. I believe their bandcamp is name your own price, so just go there. Its where I got my copies a few month ago.

      Delete
  2. Does anyone have the Treehouse self titled? All I can find is their split with KWNGU

    ReplyDelete